How to add and configure Google suite for email warming.
We have 2 integration options available for Google mailbox. The first option uses Google's one-click integration but does have a minor limitation. The second, which uses SMTP and IMAP, is fully featured and has no limitations.
One-click integration is now available. Please note that due to restrictions on the google APIs, a few features like tracking replies are not available. Use option 2 if you want better analytics. To add your Google Workspace:
That's all. You are all set!
Use this for full mailbox functionality. While this requires a few more steps to complete, it has better support for mail tracking & analytics. How to integrate:
SMTP: Host: smtp.gmail.com Port: 587 User: Your email address Password: Your email password
IMAP: Host: imap.gmail.com Port: 993 User: Your email address Password: Your email password
Go to https://admin.google.com/ac/apps/gmail/enduseraccess?hl=en and "Allow users to send mail through an external SMTP server when configuring a from address hosted outside of your email domain."
Important: Save before exiting.
Log in to the specific mailbox and click on settings on the top right corner as in the picture.
Then go to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP settings and Enable IMAP. The settings should look like this:
- 1.Enable 2FA on your account.
- 2.Generate a unique password for Murlist.com and use this as the password for the SMTP and IMAP.
- 2.Select Security.
- 3.Under "Signing in to Google," select App Passwords. You may need to sign in. If you don’t have this option, it might be because:
- 1.2-Step Verification is not set up for your account.
- 2.2-Step Verification is only set up for security keys.
- 3.Your account is through work, school, or other organizations.
- 4.You turned on Advanced Protection.
- 4.At the bottom, choose Select app and choose the app you usingSelect device and choose the device you’re usingGenerate.
- 5.Follow the instructions to enter the App Password. The App Password is the 16-character code in the yellow bar on your device.
Once you've completed steps 1-3, you will be able to connect your account! We suggest waiting for at least an hour so that the setting changes have time to propagate. Sometimes this could take up to 24 hours. If you experience any troubles, please reach out at [email protected]